To celebrate the launch of their new restaurant at the waterfront in Williamstown, Pier Farm hosted 3AW radio hosts Ross and John for their annual end of year quiz.
The radio station ran a competition for listeners to win their spot at the table, joining the radio legends for a first taste of the fresh, authentic Mediterranean-inspired cuisine at Pier Farm.
Winners brushed up on their general knowledge and sat seaside as 3AW broadcasted live from the big breakfast, providing lots of entertainment including the annual quiz.
WAH received an exclusive invite to what we thought was going to be an intimate gig, but we were blown away with the full house on arrival, with not a single seat spare nor empty belly in sight.
The event was welcoming news for Pier Farm, who had recently taken over the former site of the Anchorage Restaurant, after much speculation on what was in store for the Williamstown waterfront institution.
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? WAH is here to help, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for the weekly Willy and Hobby Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @willyandhobby
- Tweet us on Twitter @willyandhobby
- Pin us on Pinterest willyandhobby
- Tell your friends about WAH (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that WAH is a website and they do not have to have access to any social media apps to enjoy WAH – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow WAH but don’t have facebook or instagram.