To celebrate the launch of their new restaurant at the waterfront in Williamstown, Pier Farm will host 3AW radio hosts Ross and John for their annual end of year quiz on 7th December 2017.
Williamstown listeners have the chance to join the radio legends for a first taste of the fresh, authentic Mediterranean-inspired cuisine, with the radio station currently running a competition for listeners to win their spot at the table.
It’s time to brush up on your general knowledge and get ready to sit seaside, as 3AW broadcasts live from a big breakfast at Pier Farm in Williamstown, providing lots of entertainment on the day including the annual quiz.
You don’t have to sit in your car and just listen to all the fun. For your chance to secure a seat at Ross and John’s seaside show, you can enter the competition on the 3AW website.
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? WAH is here to help, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for the weekly Willy and Hobby Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @willyandhobby
- Tweet us on Twitter @willyandhobby
- Pin us on Pinterest willyandhobby
- Tell your friends about WAH (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that WAH is a website and they do not have to have access to any social media apps to enjoy WAH – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow WAH but don’t have facebook or instagram.