Commonwealth Reserve on Nelson Place hosted the 2017 Williamstown Carols by Candlelight, a yearly tradition where our community comes together to celebrate Christmas and sing carols. There were children’s activities, special guest artists on the stage and community singing of carols.
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? WAH is here to help, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for the weekly Willy and Hobby Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @willyandhobby
- Tweet us on Twitter @willyandhobby
- Pin us on Pinterest willyandhobby
- Tell your friends about WAH (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that WAH is a website and they do not have to have access to any social media apps to enjoy WAH – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow WAH but don’t have facebook or instagram.